Trading with high leverage is incredibly risky. It increases profit and loss potential significantly. Funded trader programs offer an excellent opportunity to utilize big leverage at a fraction of the risk.
Traders looking to live test aggressive high contract strategies might benefit from qualifying through the funded trader programs.
Leader in High Leverage Funded Trader Accounts
APEX TRADER FUNDING – use code “SAVE50” to get 50% off. Apex was already the place for most aggressive traders with no discounts. Now trader account evaluations at 50% off. The biggest program allows you to trade 350 ES contracts with a $75,000 total drawdown.
Apex High Leverage breakdown
Can buy 10 accounts
35 Ctr Each
$7,500 Drawdown Each
Can FUND 10 accounts
350 futures contracts
You can trade during the news, only profit goal and drawdown rules.
Resets are available for $85 each or $850 total
Important Multi-Account Details
All 10 accounts can be under 1 major account. No need to create multiple data accounts. However, you will likely have to buy each account one at a time under your main Apex account.
You can use trader any way you choose, can trade all accounts the same way using trader copier, or can spread out the risk of having different entries in one massive trading operation.
Funded Account approach vs Online Brokerage Account
Pros for a Funded Account:
- Can employ agressive approach for fraction of the cost.
- 350 contract account would require at least 300K to trade to allow for 75k drawdown wihout being liquidated
- Forward testing a system and failing due to error in testing or execution will not potentially cost whole brokerage acccount and potentially more.
- One “oops” can be reset for only $85/account. One bad trade or mistake in live brokerage account can be devastating.
- 10 days to funding a $75k drawdown account
- Trailing drawdown midght not be ideal for all trading styles
Pros of trading with online brokerage:
- No need to pass evaluation to trade startegy. Can assume trading risk right away and keep profits
- No dealing with drawdown or being flat in between session rules
- 1% Drawdown (assuming 350K+ funding to trader 350 contracts) would be momore than whole funded experiment.
- If testing or implementing a new system, a lot of risk is assumed right away without live testing environment. Wise to scale down or go the funded route
50% off sale at APEX TRADER FUNDING will not ask long, take advantage now. If multi-account maximum leverage is too much, you are free to start the trading journey with 2 contract accounts or even trader micros.
If you would like to trade accounts of different parameters or markets, check out the Funded Trading Sales page to find the right program at the right price.
If you would like to start slow and have a chance to build up to massive size, look at Best Funded Trader Program which allows traders to reach funding as fast as 2 days and earn $1,000,000 trading account and even trading job offers.
Mind your risk with leverage instruments
Even the content editor detects that high contract size with high leverage instruments comes with great risks, please familiarize yourself with Disclosure and full conditions of funded trader programs.
If you take up maximum leverage trading in a funded account, please let us know how it goes and what you would like to share with the trading world about it.