The Funded Trader Program has been rapidly growing thanks to its active community, tournaments, improving trader conditions, and last but not least, having some of the best conditions in trader evaluation space for Forex and CFD traders.
Go to The Funded Trader Program to follow along with the review and get the best deal going right now
The Funded Trader Program Discount Code
Discount Code: KINGDOM for all The Funded Trader Evaluations
Following benefits with the program:
- Industry leading 12% drawdown in evaluations and live accounts for 2 Phase standard evaluations
- 125% fee refund with first payout as the funded trader
- Skip 80% and go straight to 90% payouts
- Account Scaling for good performance
What Evaluation Format does TFT use?
Both trade valuations types use the same format:
- Minimum Trading days
- Maximum Trading days
- Max Loss
- Max Daily Loss
- Profit Target
TFT uses industry bet static drawdown, no gimmicky trailing nonsense.
Standard Challenge Overview
From just under $300 with a current deal for 50k account all the way up to 400k account for traders needing to trade size and get almost 50k in static drawdown at an amazing refundable fee with 1:25 fee to drawdown ratio.
How Does Standard Challange Compare
Minimum Trading Days – 5. Great for two phase evaluations with a very big drawdown, much of the competition requires 10 days per Phase.
Maximum Days – 35/60 for two phases. About in line with industry standard
Profit Target – 10% Phase 1, 5% Phase 2. Total profit target of 15% in line with industry requirements
Max Loss – 12%! This is the strength of The Funded Trader Program that goes underlooked, traders get much more room to work with to tackle volatile market conditions. The same max loss exists in Live account as well.
Max Daily Loss – 6% Tied for industry lead
Price – Best. Industry Leading low price for the price per available drawdown when using current discount via exclusive link to The Funded Trader Program. That is not all, during most promotions traders get back 125-150% fee back with the first withdrawal. Further improving the value proposition.
TFT for impatient Traders – Rapid Challenge
What are the differences and advantages of rapid challenge?
Traders all have their own style, aggressive traders wanting to be funded faster than already low two 5-day phases can enjoy the Rapid Challenge. 50k, 100k, and 200k program sizes are available.
Evaluations changes for Rapid Challenge:
- Minimum days removed – pass an evaluation in a single trade if you can. No minimum on a number of trades or days is required to reach profit targets.
- Lowered Profit Target – only 8 and 5% profit targets to get a live funded account. That comes at a cost of reduced drawdown.
- Lowered cost – cheaper than traditional evaluations – can start for $269 with the current discount at TFT RAPID – using code “KINGDOM”
2022 Program Changes
- Eightcap broker added to the collection. Great for Forex and CFDs, but not so great for crypto.
- Crypto trading paused due to recent volatility
- Improved account creation times – still room for improvement but significantly reduced account creation time and KYC verification process.
The Funded Trader Program Summary
Great Value and Deep Drawdown trader evaluations with a company that is constantly working to improve program features, brokers, and trader community
Current discount with 90% profit split and 125% Refundable fee for 10% off is great, lasting only till June 1
499HHRTVRM – 5% Off All Accounts
Checkout out Funded Deals Page
Static – The best kind of drawdown there is, a huge advantage over trailing type programs. See Drawdown comparisons here