Apex funded trader program is the current leader in its niche of funded trader programs. Frequent discounts make it the best trailing drawdown program and one of the best overall. Trading with Apex is the best value to funding.
Now APEX has 50% off sale with code XMAS50 – code and sale are good until April 2022. Up to 20 accounts can be purchased
Best Apex Funded Trader Programs
Apex offers a dozen of different sizes, but as we discuss in funding tips of funded trader deals, there are three best ways to get into trade evaluations at Apex.
after XMAS50 50% Off code
after XMAS50 50% Off code
after XMAS50 50% Off code
Methodology For Picking Best Apex Funded Trader Program
The program offers access to incredible leverage. Fortunately, by participating in this funded trader program the risk is limited only to the program fee paid, and not the consequences of trading too-large size.
Using the full available contract size should only come into play once funded and having built a sufficient profit cushion. Then being more aggressive to attack the upside makes sense.
No sensible risk management plan would include trading 10 NQ/CL or other high volatility contracts in account with a $2,500 drawdown. And not 35 contracts in account with a $7,500 drawdown.
To emphasize, Nasdaq futures and many other available high volatility contracts often exceed the $5000 daily range per contract. So a 10 contract account that is currently available for under $100 unlocks significant upside.
With very low funded program cost, it is ok to be more aggressive and try to get funded with one quick winner and then press in the funded environment. In case of failure reset for the $85 fee and try again.
There is plenty of leverage available for all traders in all accounts (see maximum leverage if you would like to trade very aggressively in the 100s of contracts). But for purposes of maximizing funded trade programs we look at the following criteria to find the best within the program:
- Profit Target to Drawdown Ratio – the smaller the better
- Drawdown per Dollar. Ultimately trading is about controlling risk. Upside will take care of itself as long as trader doesn’t make critical risk missmanagement mistakes. Getting the most drawdown per dollar is important for value seekers.
- Drawdown and value – looking for programs that offer a sweet spot between all the ratios.
Apex Funding allows up to 20 accounts per user to be traded under one master account. Get multiple accounts of leaders in Profit/Drawdown or Drawdown/Fee ratio to get more for your money.
You will need to use trade copier software to spread the traders between accounts. But you should be able to unlock thousands more in drawdown, for hundreds less in fees, with lower price targets to funding.
Let Apex Take the Risk
Trading futures and high leverage instruments are extremely risky, especially for a new trader. Trader funding is a great way to take some of the risk out. Trader exposure is only limited to the evaluation fee paid.
Apex has funded trader account sizes for all. From conservative micro-lot trader to experienced 35 mini lot trader. And if that is not enough, traders are allowed to register multiple accounts under one login.
Apex trader funding is currently the top trailing drawdown funding program. Unquestioned leader in the niche during Apex frequently offers generous deals. Click below to follow along with the review or sign up for:
APEX Trading Overview
Take Control of your trading future with Apex. Established trader education community now offering 10-day trader evaluations at some of the best conditions in favor of the trader.
Apex Funding Accou
Cost is before any sales, already a great deal, be sure to check the Deals page for regular deals on trader funding programs
|$25,000||Profit Goal $1500|
Trailing Loss $1500
Max Contracts 4
|$50,000|| Profit Goal $3000|
Trailing Loss $2500
Max Contracts 10
|$75,000|| Profit Goal $4250|
Trailing Loss $2750
Max Contracts 12
|$100,000|| Profit Goal $6000|
Trailing Loss $3000
Max Contracts 14
|$150,000|| Profit Goal $9000|
Trailing Loss $5000
Max Contracts 17
|$250,000|| Profit Goal $15000|
Trailing Loss $6500
Max Contracts 27
|$300,000|| Profit Goal $20000|
Trailing Loss $7500
Max Contracts 35
Trailing Loss – trailing drawdown a trader has to stay above to qualify for funding
Apex also offers a 100k Static drawdown account with a maximum size of 2 mini or 20 micro contracts. Non-trailing drawdown of $625 and profit goal of $2000.
News Trading – traders are free to have positions during news releases.
Scaling plan – no scaling plan. Traders are free to immediately trade full-size available for the account.
Multiple Apex Funded Trader Accounts
Traders are allowed to trade multiple evaluations and get them funded. While they do not restrict a maximum number of accounts, they reserve the right to limit the number of funded accounts and advise not to go over 10.
Trading multiple accounts can benefit the traders:
- Spread out the risk. Spreading risk amongst many accounts can benefit trader psychologically by not having to look at larger numbers. Less deep drawdowns allowing traders to get back on top before violating drawdown rules
- Trade multiple strategies. Trading multiple systems in separate accounts would allow trader to see how each strategy performs in real time and not punish the good system by having underperfoming one drag it down, and potential prevent getting funded.
- Get agressive. In Maximum Leverage section, which Apex Trading is the laders in we highlight agressive trading methods. Traders who would like to get agressive can put on size into the millions of maintenance margin without taking on risk associated with runing such accounts in funded brokerage. It would only cost the program fee.
First, $10,000 of profits are all paid to the trader. Beyond that, it is a 90% profit split to the trader and 10% to the Apex Trading firm. Most generous initial profit split and percentage in the industry.
Apex Funding Bundle
Free Software – NinjaTrader license is included for the duration of the evaluation.
Real-Time Data – included for the duration of the evaluation
New traders trying to chart around and have access to the markets would pay more for data and software than the whole Apex trading bundle with a funding opportunity.
Apex was a huge trader education community first. You will be able to review some educational materials, tools, and ideas. Partnerships will allow you to get access to tools you might be interested in for fraction of the price.
Apex Trader Funding Pros and Cons
- Best value in drawdown per dollar in niche
- Trader freedom. No rules besides drawdown. Can day trade when and how you want
- Most contracts per dollar. Likely too much leverage for accounts of such size, but it’s nice to allow trader the option to push.
- Generous payout structure
- Quick path to funding
- Fast account creation. Get started right away with instant creation of evaluation account.
- Multiple accounts. Can get as many as 350 contracts to trade for first trade.
- No performance tracking dashboard. Traders will have to use NT8 and RT (both provided free) or other analytics tools to break down performance
- Live Trailing Drawdown. Trailing drawdown is not perfect for all trading styles. However, the value and time to funding is very good. Worth it to adjust trading for trailing drawdown to take advantage to levearge less than hundred dollars into thousands of dollars in drawdown.
Make sure you keep an eye out on sales, message us for code if necessary. Their generous launch sale and upcoming special deals make their unbeatable value.
Utilize multiple accounts. There are combinations of accounts that result in a higher amount of drawdown and lower profit target than if bought in multiples.
Trader evaluation at Apex takes a lot of risk out of the trading process by handling the risk while trader only pays the evaluation and live funding fee. It is important to acknowledge that futures trading is extremely risky, please familiarize yourself with all the risks of trading futures in the risk disclosure and all the risk information on the Apex site.